How do i get to Bali?
Quite often tourists face the issue of getting to Bali by themselves without engaging a tour operator and requesting his services. For example, surfers are reluctant to buy tours to Bali as they prefer to travel on their own. And since the journey is going to be a long one (it may take from 12 to 36 hours to fly to the island) and not a cheap one (from $1,200 round trip), it is better to provide yourself with information on the route and the tickets in advance and this article should help you to do so.
The most convenient regular flights out from major cities to Bali with 1 or 2 stopovers are carried out by following airline companies:
- Emirates Airlines (via Dubai)
EthihadAirways (Abu Dhabi)
- Qatar Airways (Doha)
- Thai Airways (Bangkok)
- Korean Air (Seoul)
- Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong)
- Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur)
- KLM (Amsterdam)
- China Southern (Guangzhou)
- Japan Airlines (Tokyo)
It is also important to take account of transit visas required by some countries, Singapore, for instance. A traveler should obtain in advance such a visa if taking a transit flight through some countries, as not every airline takes care of arranging visas for their passengers.
- If you have questions while searching for tickets to Bali or to book them please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates on airlines promotions and ticket sales