Thailand villa rental payment terms:
- To HAVE YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMED it is necessary to make prepayment within 3 working days in the amount of 30-50% of the total rental cost. The amount may vary depending on the villa owner's requirements.
- To HAVE YOUR BOOKING REGISTERED your passport details are required: first name, last name, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and your date of birth.
- Before you make PREPAYMENT a Rental Agreement will be signed by both parties where all the conditions and responsibilities of the parties will be stated
- All the payments are made based on the official COMPANY EXCHANGE RATE for the day of making the payment. The current exchange rate you can see at our website www.ilovevilla.com
- After the I Love Villa account is credited with your transfer the following DOCUMENTS are issued: a confirmation of the booking and the money transfer and an accommodation voucher
- PAYMENT METHODS:
1. A transfer/ deposit via a bank branch to the I Love Villa bank account. ATTENTION! All the bank transaction fees (of a remitter bank and the remittee bank) are paid by the customer who is making the payment. The company requires the full amount mentioned in the invoice.
2. If it is convenient for you, the payment can be made in the I Love Villa representative office in Moscow.
3. Messenger services are FREE of CHARGE - if necessary.
4. An internet payment service will be available in the nearest future.
- The FINAL PAYMENT is made upon arrival to the villa to a representative of I Love Villa or according to the villa owner's requirements 30-90 days prior to arrival and you will receive a document confirming the complete villa rental payment and the property transfer to your leasehold thereafter.
- In some villas a DEPOSIT is required. The amount varies depending on the requirements of the villa owner and is paid upon arrival to the villa. This is a way for the villa owners to insure their property. The deposit is returned in full upon departure - if everything is in order after the guests' stay.
- CANCELLATION TERMS depend on the villa owner's requirements and are always mentioned in the rental agreement
- If any CHANGES of booking details are required (the dates, the number of persons travelling) after the booking was confirmed, a 100-300 USD penalty is collected.
- If a WEDDING CEREMONY or any other special event is held in the villa it is subject to additional fees.