How to rent a villa
If you decide to have a holiday in a private villa somewhere by the ocean, but do not know where to start, then you are at the right place right now.
CATALOGUE OF VILLAS FOR RENT
We recommend at first to browse through the catalogue of villas on our website in order to see the possible options and the rates. Or, if you do not want to spend time on this, contact us immediately and let us know what kind of a vacation concept you have in mind. We will do the search for you and come up with a selection of villas within one hour.
PLACING A HOLD
After you have decided on the villa choice, we place a tentative hold for three days, meanwhile we will schedule an inspection to check the current condition and record a detailed video of the villa for you.
Once you have made the final decision, we will sign an agreement that sets out the booking conditions, payments, included services, and the rules for staying at the villa. Here are the most basic standard conditions to look out for:
- the rental price depends on the season your dates are falling into;
- the minimum night stay accepted which also depends on the season;
- check-in time is usually either 14:00 or 15:00, check-out time is 11:00 or 12:00. If you have a flight with late departure, it is worthwhile to extend the villa in advance, which will be charged additionally.
- to confirm а booking an advance payment of 30% to 50% of the total cost of the villa is required;
- full payment for the villa should be made 30 - 75 days prior to arrival, depending on the season and the chosen villa;
- all taxes and fees are included in the rental price.
- wire transfer to our official company bank account;
- in cash if personal meeting is arranged with a representative in Moscow.
- the terms and set of conditions which shall apply depending on the date or time of cancellation, seasonality, special conditions of the villa, a penalty or refund will be considered.
- VIP arrival and departure services at the airport;
- meeting at the airport and transfer to the villa;
- ordering groceries for the villa prior to arrival;
- ordering lunch or dinner for the day of arrival.
We have listed the most basic conditions, which may differ depending on which destination you have chosen to travel: Bali, Thailand or Italy.
At last but not least, do not forget to check our special offers and request discounts, such as long-term bookings of 10 nights or more, or in advance bookings approximately 4-5 months before arrival.